Wednesday 16 February 2011

Yoko Furusho


At the moment, this Japanese illustrator is actually the best influence ever. I love the way that you can imagine being in the image with her work and the only feeling you'll get is a warm fuzzy calm feeling. Her attention to detail is so incredible, and the colours she uses with her work compliment the mood instantly.

This is called 'Marriage'





I don't enjoy umbrellas at all, but I enjoy this.



This illustration reminds me very much of my childhood as I spent the majority of my time in the garden making and drawing weird made up flowers and little creatures. I think I was quite young.


beautiful sketchbook work.



The Fine Art Section


Tactile work has to be a favourite of mine as I love touching piece of work as, when used appropriately can say so much about a piece of work. Handmade works I see as more personal and really cared for.
Favourite artist at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment