Tuesday 15 February 2011

RESEARCH

So i've decided to look into portable vinyl players as for my final piece for the D&AD brief for Diesel I want to promote my chosen tracks in this format, not just a vinyl but I will make form scratch a fully working portable vinyl player. I want to be able to take a really professional approach to this project by researching into advertising and contacting the band, etc.

This designer http://www.yankodesign.com/2009/06/18/turntable-gets-a-makeover/ of this simple lino portable vinyl player, the only reason he is unknown is because I searched for it in google one day and it was there, the next, it was not.



Obviously, mine won't be as advanced as this, I want to aim more towards the appearance and style of the item itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment