Friday 22 October 2010

Work for the week

For my reinventing Illustration project, i've been going Maze crazy, I've decided to call my product 'mazing Hamsters. I've taken a lot of films and made 3 different mazes.


This is a simpler maze I made from the last one as I found it was too difficult for Bovril to do. The height is my main issue because she climbs over the walls instead of going around the maze. I've done a few experiments with drawing a line to the exit and have found it the most interesting result.





This is an example of a hamster maze fail. There's a lot of these videos, but I don't believe she is stupid, I believe she is more intelligent than most people give hamsters credit for.

Following a line and climbing over the walls.

Now, onto making the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment