Monday 4 April 2011

New Brief

We have finally been given a project that allows us to do whatever we want! Which is what i've wanted to do for a while. So, since Broad Vision started back in October i've collected A LOT of images that i've taken looking at cells down the microscope. I really want to continue the microscopy art so I've decided to do my Self Identified project on this. I will show my experience of Broadvision in my sketchbook and have mostly water colour studies of cells. I will also be planning to have experimental sketches with all sorts of different materials and textures.

I am also including the animation that I am co creating with two computer science students in the project Broad Vision as it shows cellular activity and links with the work I will be doing for this project.


These are some previews of the photographs I will be illustrating/painting.





No comments:

Post a Comment